I am the President and Owner/Broker at Nur Realty and First Brickell Real Estate. I have been serving South Florida residents and the business community more than 30 years. In addition to my extensive experience in selling, renting and managing residential and commercial real estate, I am holding licenses practically in every aspect of real estate business. I also hold Masters degrees in Business Administration (MBA) and Computer Science (MCS):
• Broker/Owner and President of American Realty Network LLC, First Brickell LLC.
• Licensed Real Estate Salesman since 1989.
• Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1992.
• Licensed Mortgage Broker (1992 – 2012).
• Licensed and Registered Real Estate Appraiser (1993-2001).
• Licensed Real Estate Instructor (1991-1999)
• Bachelor of Science degree in Physics, ODTU (METU), Ankara, Turkey, 1980.
• Masters degree in Computer Science (MCS), FAU, Boca Raton, FL, USA, in 1988.
• Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA), NYIT, NY, USA, in 1995.
• Successfully completed Chamber of Commerce Leadership program (2002).
I am an active member of the following trade and charitable associations:
• Miami Association of Realtors.
• Miami Multiple Listing Service (Miami MLS).
• Fort Lauderdale Association of Realtors.
• Fort Lauderdale Multiple Listing Service (Fort Lauderdale MLS).
• Florida Association of Realtors.
• National Association of Realtors.
• International Business Council.
• Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce.
• Better Business Bureau.
• Florida Turkish American Chamber of Commerce (Founding President).
• Florida Turkish Center Foundation, Inc. (Past Founding President).
• Florida Turkish American Association (Member; Past President).
• Federation of Turkish American Associations (Member; Past Vice President).
• Assembly of Turkish American Associations (Member; Past Vice President).
I can be reached at the following number/email address:
• (561) 702-3795 (Mobile)
• Miami9@EricNur.com (E-mail)